This year it is open to both staff and students (including those who aren’t studying English with us this year) and there are a variety of categories to choose from.
Entries can be made to more than one category, which are listed below:
- Short story - under 1500 words
- Flash fiction – under 200 words
- Poem or song lyrics ( can be recorded)
- Screen play or theatre play
- Speech ( can be recorded)
The closing date is 22nd March 2019, so you’re encouraged to start writing your fantastic, award-winning entries now! The winners will be invited to an evening at Shelley’s (with delicious food and nibbles).
The English team and I look forward to receiving all your/ your students wonderful entries.